Welcome!

Joel and I have sensed a calling to international adoption for many years. In May, 2009 God made it abundantly clear that it was time. After much prayer, research and wise counsel we began the process to adopt a daughter from China. God directed us to an incredible agency that was founded by a family with an amazing testimony. This blog is a chronicle of our journey, to inform our friends and family and as a record of events for our daughter to read one day. Join us in the journey... it is sure to be an adventure!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Another Step

Another step is taken. We have been assigned a social worker and are hoping to hear from her soon. We have also been given a sea of documents to wade through...or drown in... :)

Doctor appointments are being scheduled for physicals, and paperwork is being notarized. With each signature, each clearance, and each release form we are that much closer to the goal. Please help us pray for a smooth journey through all these things. Also, pray that I will be able to juggle this process with our trip to the SBC, two weeks in Mississippi on mission, and directing VBS. If I can make it through July 31, I will be in good shape. There is absoluetely no way I can pull all of this off in my own strength. I am so thankful that His strength is perfect!

Thank you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment